What Causes Bumpy Forehead
What exactly are the small stubborn bumps on our foreheads???
Main Reasons that you may be suffering from those tiny little bumps are :
Subclinical Acne—This form of acne is caused by a buildup of dead skin cells and oil blocking the pores on your forehead. This could be caused by factors such as stress, lack of sleep, diet and pore-clogging skin care products.
Pomade Acne—Does your hair fall across your forehead? Tiny bumps can also occur when hair products clog your pores. Pomades often contain pore-clogging oils and waxy substances that can cause tiny pimples to appear along your hairline.
Acne Mechanica- This type of acne is the result of heat and friction caused by tight clothes, glasses, hats, helmets and other gear that presses against the skin. The humidity + sweat could also lead to yeast overgrowth which in turn creates fungal acne.
Hormones—Hormone fluctuations (similar to subclinical) caused by diet and stress have been shown to trigger acne breakouts in specific facial regions. Personally, excessive dairy, coffee and meat trigger my forehead breakouts.
There are many other factors which cause forehead bumps, but those are the main reasons.
Below are some of the things you can do to manage your forehead bumps:
1. Double Cleanse daily if you use Sunscreen and Makeup with SDO Argan Oil. It doesn't clog pores and helps you get rid of dirt, debris and (water proof Sunscreen and Makeup).
2.Wash your skin twice a day (morning and before bed) with a mild soap-free cleanser. Don’t use a cleanser that strips the skin from your natural oils. Overwashing skin= more sebum!
If you have severe fungal acne, we recommend using SDO TEA TREE OIL.
3. Shower right after exercise . Make sure to use cool-cold water to avoid having heated water further irritate your skin.
4. Keep your hair out of your face at all times.
5. Exfoliate 2 times a week: either physically or chemically. You can use SDO Face Scrub.
6. Sleep enough hours and less screen time (lack of sleep releases stress hormones)
7. Keep hydrated (drinking min 2L of water + wearing hydrating serums and creams like SDO FACE SERUM and SDO FACE MOISTURISER)
8. Relax and smile !!! At the end of the day your mental well-being is most important ❤️😘
HOPE THIS HELPS!